It’s not always necessary to head straight to court, and it’s much cheaper to stay away. That’s why we attempt to resolve any dispute – whether it’s a debt you need to collect, or property damage or some other dispute – before litigating any matter. We offer practical and timely advice that will help you settle your matter early.
Defending civil claims
Litigation and Representation in Court
In certain situations, going to Court is unavoidable. We have the expertise to advise you, strategise with you, consult the right experts and barristers, and to support you in what can be a very stressful time in your life. Our services include:
- Initiating actions -filing and serving
- Responding to and defending actions
- Obtaining/managing evidence
- Court case management
- Briefing counsel
- Negotiating settlements and terms
- Drafting affidavits and orders
- Enforcing judgments and orders
Contact us to arrange an appointment to discuss your dispute.